We are moving offices, which means that our Helpline will be unable to respond to landline telephone enquiries on Tuesday 14th and Wednesday 15th of January 2014.
On these days, if you are looking for advice, please call us using our Helpline mobile number (07824 113848). Alternatively, please email us at email@example.com or complete our online form and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
Learn more about this topic
- New research shines a light on the complex landscape of University criminal records policies
- Four bills currently going through parliament – and what they could mean for you
- Double your impact this week with the Big Give
- The Autumn Statement 2023 is a missed opportunity to support people with criminal records
- New research highlights discrimination against people with criminal records in labour market
Most popular articles from Unlock
- ‘Double discrimination?’ report published
- Call for evidence: DBS checks which reveal trans/gender history because of gender-specific offences committed in the past
- BBC Rip of Britain piece on insurance and convictions
- New report highlights potentially hundreds of unlawful criminal record checks by employers each year
- Some examples of people we’ve helped