Based on feedback we’ve had since we launched the Hub just over a year ago, we’ve been working on trying to make it easier to find links to various sections of information we have on the Hub.
So today, as one of the steps towards this, we’ve published a BETA (test) ‘Disclosing to employers‘ section.
With this new section, we’re testing the idea of ‘landing pages’ for specific issues; we’re planning to develop other areas of the site in a similar way in early 2015.
Please let us know what you think to this page by completing a feedback form or providing some comments on our online forum. Does it work? Is it useful to have a summary like this? How could it be improved?
Learn more about this topic
- New research shines a light on the complex landscape of University criminal records policies
- Four bills currently going through parliament – and what they could mean for you
- Double your impact this week with the Big Give
- The Autumn Statement 2023 is a missed opportunity to support people with criminal records
- New research highlights discrimination against people with criminal records in labour market
Most popular articles from Unlock
- ‘Double discrimination?’ report published
- Call for evidence: DBS checks which reveal trans/gender history because of gender-specific offences committed in the past
- BBC Rip of Britain piece on insurance and convictions
- New report highlights potentially hundreds of unlawful criminal record checks by employers each year
- Some examples of people we’ve helped