Today we’ve published our Summer Newsletter.
The newsletter provides an update of the news at Unlock in the last three months. It’s sent to everyone who’s on our public mailing list, and we hope it’s a useful way of keeping up to date with what we’ve been up to.
Download the Summer 2015 Newsletter.
You can receive our newsletters direct to your inbox by signing up to our mailing list here.
Learn more about this topic
Most popular articles from Unlock
- Be aware of what type of criminal record check is being done for the job you’re applying for
- Finally, after 40 years, the laws on disclosing criminal records are changing for the better on the 10th March 2014
- Moving on: Applying for settled status if you’re an EU citizen and travelling to Europe
- Received a Single Justice Procedure Notice? What you need to know
- Have you been dismissed from your job because of your criminal record?