- We’ll be explaining about the changes to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974
- Our Helpline Advisors will be on hand to answer any questions you might have
- You’ll have the opportunity to book a free one-to-one session
- If you’re still not convinced, there’ll also be free hot drinks and biscuits!
When? Thursday 6th March 2014, 5pm – 7pm
Where? Hall 1, Maidstone Community Support Centre, 39-48 Marsham St, Maidstone, Kent, ME14 1HH
Interested? Just turn up on the evening. However, if you do plan to come along, it would be useful if you could let us know, so that we have a better idea of how many people to expect on the evening
Spread the word
If you work with people who have convictions and you think they may be interested in attending, please pass on this email to them.
Please contact our helpline; call 01634 247350 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Learn more about this topic
- Four bills currently going through parliament – and what they could mean for you
- Double your impact this week with the Big Give
- The Autumn Statement 2023 is a missed opportunity to support people with criminal records
- New research highlights discrimination against people with criminal records in labour market
- We’re hiring! Communications and Digital Manager (maternity cover)
Most popular articles from Unlock
- Call for evidence: DBS checks which reveal trans/gender history because of gender-specific offences committed in the past
- ‘Double discrimination?’ report published
- BBC Rip of Britain piece on insurance and convictions
- New report highlights potentially hundreds of unlawful criminal record checks by employers each year
- Some examples of people we’ve helped