To help improve the reach of our helpline, people with hearing and/or speech difficulties will now be able to contact us using the Relay UK service.
Callers can download the Relay UK app to their mobile phone or tablet or use it via their textphone (Minicom or Uniphone) by adding 18001 before our helpline telephone number. There are no costs involved in using the service, you only have to pay your normal call charges.
Learn more about this topic
Most popular articles from Unlock
- “What we need now is action” – Unlock’s view on the prisons white paper
- Monthly update – June 2017
- Welcome to the new Unlock website
- How do you answer this – “Have you ever been dismissed or subject to disciplinary action?’”
- Does a member of your family have a criminal record? Want to know how this will affect you?