To help improve the reach of our helpline, people with hearing and/or speech difficulties will now be able to contact us using the Relay UK service.
Callers can download the Relay UK app to their mobile phone or tablet or use it via their textphone (Minicom or Uniphone) by adding 18001 before our helpline telephone number. There are no costs involved in using the service, you only have to pay your normal call charges.
Learn more about this topic
- New research shines a light on the complex landscape of University criminal records policies
- Four bills currently going through parliament – and what they could mean for you
- Double your impact this week with the Big Give
- The Autumn Statement 2023 is a missed opportunity to support people with criminal records
- New research highlights discrimination against people with criminal records in labour market
Most popular articles from Unlock
- ‘Double discrimination?’ report published
- Call for evidence: DBS checks which reveal trans/gender history because of gender-specific offences committed in the past
- BBC Rip of Britain piece on insurance and convictions
- New report highlights potentially hundreds of unlawful criminal record checks by employers each year
- Some examples of people we’ve helped