As part of our work in delivering local information sessions, we’ve set up a series of dates where people with convictions can book a face-to-face appointment with one of our helpline advisers.
Appointments are available at our offices in Maidstone on the following dates:-
Thursday 11th September 2014 – 4pm – 6pm
Wednesday 8th October 2014 – 4pm – 6pm
Thursday 13th November 2014 – 4pm – 6pm
Thursday 4th December 2014 – 4pm – 6pm
What you can expect from us?
- A warm welcome
- A free 20 minute appointment where you can discuss your problem confidentially
- Information and advice which may be supported by factsheets which you can take away and refer back to
- Depending on your needs, referral to a different organisation that is better placed to help you
- Honest, reliable and peer delivered information and advice.
Telephone us on 01634 247350 or email email@example.com to book an appointment.
Help us raise awareness
Let your friends, family and colleagues know about our face to face appointments by downloading a leaflet here.
Learn more about this topic
- New research shines a light on the complex landscape of University criminal records policies
- Four bills currently going through parliament – and what they could mean for you
- Double your impact this week with the Big Give
- The Autumn Statement 2023 is a missed opportunity to support people with criminal records
- New research highlights discrimination against people with criminal records in labour market
Most popular articles from Unlock
- ‘Double discrimination?’ report published
- Call for evidence: DBS checks which reveal trans/gender history because of gender-specific offences committed in the past
- BBC Rip of Britain piece on insurance and convictions
- New report highlights potentially hundreds of unlawful criminal record checks by employers each year
- Some examples of people we’ve helped