Earlier this week, there was a film launched by Staffordshire and West Midlands CRC about disclosing convictions to employers.
We helped them out with some of the content, and they mentioned Unlock and our Disclosure Calculator, which is good to see.
You should be able to watch the film below, and there’s more details about the video on the SWM CRC website.
Let us know what you think – feel free to comment at the bottom of this page!
Learn more about this topic
- New research shines a light on the complex landscape of University criminal records policies
- Four bills currently going through parliament – and what they could mean for you
- Double your impact this week with the Big Give
- The Autumn Statement 2023 is a missed opportunity to support people with criminal records
- New research highlights discrimination against people with criminal records in labour market
Most popular articles from Unlock
- Call for evidence: DBS checks which reveal trans/gender history because of gender-specific offences committed in the past
- BBC Rip of Britain piece on insurance and convictions
- New report highlights potentially hundreds of unlawful criminal record checks by employers each year
- Some examples of people we’ve helped
- Ban the Box employers