Today we have published our submission to the review of youth justice.
Our submission focuses on criminal records, disclosure and young people.
- In September 2015, Michael Gove announced a review of the youth justice system.
- In February 2016, Charlie Taylor, who’s leading the review, published his interim report.
- In response to his particular interest in criminal records, Unlock has submitted evidence to the review.
- Download: Review of Youth Justice – Unlock submission
Learn more about this topic
- New research shines a light on the complex landscape of University criminal records policies
- Four bills currently going through parliament – and what they could mean for you
- Double your impact this week with the Big Give
- The Autumn Statement 2023 is a missed opportunity to support people with criminal records
- New research highlights discrimination against people with criminal records in labour market
Most popular articles from Unlock
- ‘Double discrimination?’ report published
- Call for evidence: DBS checks which reveal trans/gender history because of gender-specific offences committed in the past
- BBC Rip of Britain piece on insurance and convictions
- New report highlights potentially hundreds of unlawful criminal record checks by employers each year
- Some examples of people we’ve helped