Today we took part in a discussion on BBC Radio Kent about the use of Home Detention Curfew (or “tagging”). You can listen to the piece below.
Learn more about this topic
Most popular articles from Unlock
- Be aware of what type of criminal record check is being done for the job you’re applying for
- Finally, after 40 years, the laws on disclosing criminal records are changing for the better on the 10th March 2014
- Moving on: Applying for settled status if you’re an EU citizen and travelling to Europe
- Received a Single Justice Procedure Notice? What you need to know
- Changes to insurance disclosure