We’re just writing to let you know that we’ve been doing some work to the back-end of the Information Hub.
One of the main changes is in the way that you find the information that you’re looking for.
We’ve done this by creating new ‘information sections‘ on the different subjects that the site covers, instead of relying on the automated sections that were created by the site. This is based on feedback we’d received which suggested that these automated sections were confusing and hard to find all of the information about a specific subject.
As a result, we’ve created dedicated information sections – these are all available here.
From these pages, you should be able to find links to all of the information that we have available on that subject.
To help people understand how to use the site, particularly since the recent changes, we’ve updated our user guide.
We hope you think it’s an improvement – either way, let us know what you think by sending us your feedback.
Learn more about this topic
- Double your impact this week with the Big Give
- The Autumn Statement 2023 is a missed opportunity to support people with criminal records
- New research highlights discrimination against people with criminal records in labour market
- We’re hiring! Communications and Digital Manager (maternity cover)
- Changes to spending periods have come into effect
Most popular articles from Unlock
- Opening a basic bank account and understanding the role of prepaid cards
- Call for evidence: DBS checks which reveal trans/gender history because of gender-specific offences committed in the past
- ‘Double discrimination?’ report published
- BBC Rip of Britain piece on insurance and convictions
- Some examples of people we’ve helped