In the year April 2018 to March 2019, our helpline was contacted by 7,776 people, 88% of whom had a criminal record.
Have a look at the infographics below to find out more about the support we provided.
Learn more about this topic
- New research shines a light on the complex landscape of University criminal records policies
- Four bills currently going through parliament – and what they could mean for you
- Double your impact this week with the Big Give
- The Autumn Statement 2023 is a missed opportunity to support people with criminal records
- New research highlights discrimination against people with criminal records in labour market