Our helpline will be closed on Monday 3rd June 2019 as we’re moving offices (we’re staying in the same building; so not going far). All being well, we expect to reopen at 10am on Tuesday 4th June.
Whilst we’re closed, you can drop us an email, text or WhatsApp message. Our contact details can be found here. We promise to respond to every enquiry we receive as soon as possible following our reopening.
If you’ve got a question that you need answering, you may find the answer on this self-help site. Have a look at our quick links section which has answers to some of the most common questions we get asked.
Learn more about this topic
- New research shines a light on the complex landscape of University criminal records policies
- Four bills currently going through parliament – and what they could mean for you
- Double your impact this week with the Big Give
- The Autumn Statement 2023 is a missed opportunity to support people with criminal records
- New research highlights discrimination against people with criminal records in labour market