The House of Commons Work and Pensions Select Committee have launched an inquiry into the benefits and employment support available to people with convictions when they leave prison.
They are interested in hearing from anybody who has had experience of the prison system.
The deadline for consultation is 15th July 2016.
Learn more about this topic
- New research shines a light on the complex landscape of University criminal records policies
- Four bills currently going through parliament – and what they could mean for you
- Double your impact this week with the Big Give
- The Autumn Statement 2023 is a missed opportunity to support people with criminal records
- New research highlights discrimination against people with criminal records in labour market
Most popular articles from Unlock
- ‘Double discrimination?’ report published
- Call for evidence: DBS checks which reveal trans/gender history because of gender-specific offences committed in the past
- BBC Rip of Britain piece on insurance and convictions
- New report highlights potentially hundreds of unlawful criminal record checks by employers each year
- Some examples of people we’ve helped