Disclosure Scotland is currently reviewing it’s Protecting Vulnerable Groups (PVG) Scheme and is looking for views.
We thought it was a great opportunity for people with a criminal record in Scotland to have their say and potentially make a difference to important legislation that will have a real impact on people with a criminal record that live in Scotland.
There’s more information about the review in its Terms of Reference.
Learn more about this topic
Most popular articles from Unlock
- “What we need now is action” – Unlock’s view on the prisons white paper
- Welcome to the new Unlock website
- Monthly update – February 2020
- How do you answer this – “Have you ever been dismissed or subject to disciplinary action?’”
- Does a member of your family have a criminal record? Want to know how this will affect you?