Our helpline will be closed for the Christmas holidays from 4pm on Friday 21st December and will reopen at 10am on Wednesday 2nd January 2019.
Whilst we’re closed, you can drop us an email, text or WhatsApp message or write to us. Our contact details can be found here. We promise to respond to every enquiry we receive as soon as possible following our return to the office in January.
If you’ve got questions that you need answers to, you may find the answer to your question on this self-help information site. In particular, check our quick links section which has answers to some of the most common questions we get asked. Alternatively, you may find the answer on our online forum.
The Christmas holidays can be a difficult time for some. If you’re feeling desperate and need to speak to someone while our helpline is closed, you can contact the Samaritans for free on 116 123. . Or you can email them at firstname.lastname@example.org.
On behalf of everybody at Unlock, we’d like to take this opportunity to wish you a very merry Christmas and a happy and safe New Year.
Learn more about this topic
- New research shines a light on the complex landscape of University criminal records policies
- Four bills currently going through parliament – and what they could mean for you
- Double your impact this week with the Big Give
- The Autumn Statement 2023 is a missed opportunity to support people with criminal records
- New research highlights discrimination against people with criminal records in labour market
Most popular articles from Unlock
- ‘Double discrimination?’ report published
- Call for evidence: DBS checks which reveal trans/gender history because of gender-specific offences committed in the past
- BBC Rip of Britain piece on insurance and convictions
- New report highlights potentially hundreds of unlawful criminal record checks by employers each year
- Some examples of people we’ve helped