We’ve contributed to a BBC Solent discussion about access to banking for people in prison. You can listen to the piece below.
Learn more about this topic
Most popular articles from Unlock
- Be aware of what type of criminal record check is being done for the job you’re applying for
- Finally, after 40 years, the laws on disclosing criminal records are changing for the better on the 10th March 2014
- Moving on: Applying for settled status if you’re an EU citizen and travelling to Europe
- Received a Single Justice Procedure Notice? What you need to know
- Have you been dismissed from your job because of your criminal record?