How to join
To join, click the link below. Any details you provide are private and confidential, and will not be visible to any other users of the forum. All that will be visible is your display name (which you are able to choose).
- You’ll be asked to provide your full name, email address and password. We’ll need this information so that we can email you an activation link.
- Select a unique, family friendly user name which isn’t any part of your real name.
- We will ask for details of your criminal record (i.e. whether you’ve been to prison, received a community order etc) and details of your offence. This will enable us to recommend forum categories which we feel may be relevant to you.
- Once your membership is approved, we will send you an email setting out your login details. You will also be signed up to receive free email updates from Unlock (which you can manage your preferences for separately).
- Requests to join the forum are regularly checked and approved by Unlock. We have to check requests to make sure they are legitimate and not SPAM.
Let us know if you change your details
If any of your details change, please let us know by emailing email@example.com with “Change my details” in the subject line. In the email, please provide your membership number and the details you wish to change.