Our InformationHub regularly receives over 1.3 million visitors each year and is considered to be the most comprehensive source of self-help information on a range of issues that a criminal record can affect. However, we’re always looking to improve it’s look and content.
We’ve put together a survey as we’re keen to get input from users of the site.
The survey won’t take long to fill in and it’s your chance to tell us what you like about the site and, more importantly, how you think it could be improved.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Learn more about this topic
- New research shines a light on the complex landscape of University criminal records policies
- Four bills currently going through parliament – and what they could mean for you
- Double your impact this week with the Big Give
- The Autumn Statement 2023 is a missed opportunity to support people with criminal records
- New research highlights discrimination against people with criminal records in labour market
Most popular articles from Unlock
- ‘Double discrimination?’ report published
- Call for evidence: DBS checks which reveal trans/gender history because of gender-specific offences committed in the past
- BBC Rip of Britain piece on insurance and convictions
- New report highlights potentially hundreds of unlawful criminal record checks by employers each year
- Some examples of people we’ve helped