We are proud to announce that we have been chosen as a winner at the Guardian Charity Awards 2011
Pictured (from left to right): Jane Asher (President, Arthritis Care, Parkinson’s UK and the National Autistic Society); Christopher Stacey, Julie Harmsworth and Chris Bath from Unlock; and Jonathan Pryce (Actor and Patron of Friendship Works).
“Remarkable and inspiring story of the chief executive turning their life around” – Jane Asher
“Brilliant, very positive story” – Baroness Howarth
“Offering the long-term support needed after prison” – Pauline Broomhead
“Use of online and media is great – shows huge potential” – Caroline Diehl MBE
“A positive story tackling controversial issues” – Judges summary
The video below was filmed as part of the Guardian Charity Award
Learn more about this topic
Most popular articles from Unlock
- Be aware of what type of criminal record check is being done for the job you’re applying for
- Finally, after 40 years, the laws on disclosing criminal records are changing for the better on the 10th March 2014
- Moving on: Applying for settled status if you’re an EU citizen and travelling to Europe
- Received a Single Justice Procedure Notice? What you need to know
- Have you been dismissed from your job because of your criminal record?