In response to our recent helpline survey, 25% of the people we spoke to told us that our current helpline opening hours did not fully meet their requirements, with many stating that they would like to see us opening earlier and closing later.
Wherever possible, we try to put our users’ needs at the heart of what we do, and we have therefore made some changes to our opening hours.
From Tuesday 1 November our new opening hours will be 8.45am until 4.45pm, Monday to Friday.
Our contact details remain the same:
Telephone number: 01634 247350 / 07824 113848
Text/WhatsApp: 07824 113848
Remember that our online information and advice is here for you whenever you need it.
Learn more about this topic
- New research shines a light on the complex landscape of University criminal records policies
- Four bills currently going through parliament – and what they could mean for you
- Double your impact this week with the Big Give
- The Autumn Statement 2023 is a missed opportunity to support people with criminal records
- New research highlights discrimination against people with criminal records in labour market
Most popular articles from Unlock
- Call for evidence: DBS checks which reveal trans/gender history because of gender-specific offences committed in the past
- BBC Rip of Britain piece on insurance and convictions
- New report highlights potentially hundreds of unlawful criminal record checks by employers each year
- Some examples of people we’ve helped
- Ban the Box employers