We feature in an article in the Observer, which looks at the issues around home insurance with criminal convictions, and the impact this could have if you have friends, family or tenants who have unspent convictions.
Learn more about this topic
- New research shines a light on the complex landscape of University criminal records policies
- Four bills currently going through parliament – and what they could mean for you
- Double your impact this week with the Big Give
- The Autumn Statement 2023 is a missed opportunity to support people with criminal records
- New research highlights discrimination against people with criminal records in labour market