Now that it’s 7 years old, we are working on giving our forum a bit of an update and we want to hear from people with convictions about what an updated forum would look like, and how it would work.
For those that don’t know, our forum is an online community which was set up to offer people with convictions the opportunity to:-
- Seek and provide information, peer support, advice, encouragement and experiences about dealing with the ongoing effects of a criminal conviction.
- Share their views and experiences of living with a criminal record and what needs to change to achieve a fairer and more inclusive society.
We want your ideas of how it can continue meet these objectives, so we’ve put together a survey which has been sent to all forum members, as well as being promoted on our main website and information site.
We’re keen to get as much input from people with convictions as possible, so please share the link with others who may be interested in giving us their opinions.
As a way of saying thank you to contributors, we’re offering a £25 Amazon voucher to one randomly selected survey who provide an email address when completing the survey before 10th July 2015.
All responses that we receive are held confidentially by Unlock and not shared with any third party. More details about our confidentiality policy can be found here.
Learn more about this topic
- New research shines a light on the complex landscape of University criminal records policies
- Four bills currently going through parliament – and what they could mean for you
- Double your impact this week with the Big Give
- The Autumn Statement 2023 is a missed opportunity to support people with criminal records
- New research highlights discrimination against people with criminal records in labour market