In April 2015, we decided to update our forum. We asked members and supporters to give us their ideas on how the forum could be improved and we were delighted with the number and quality of the responses we received.
Since then, we’ve been working hard behind the scenes, taking on board the comments and feedback and working on an updated version.
In order to update the existing platforms, we’ve had to take the forum offline for a couple of days. We hope it will be back up and running as soon as possible.
Once it’s back up, we will be contacting all existing members of the forum by email and you’ll be asked to reset your forum password.
We apologise for any inconvenience this will cause, but please bear with us and we hope you think it’ll be worth it.
If you have any questions, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org
Learn more about this topic
- New research shines a light on the complex landscape of University criminal records policies
- Four bills currently going through parliament – and what they could mean for you
- Double your impact this week with the Big Give
- The Autumn Statement 2023 is a missed opportunity to support people with criminal records
- New research highlights discrimination against people with criminal records in labour market