These terms relate to places booked on training sessions that Unlock are organising.
Separate terms will be provided to organisations arranging an in-house training session.
Refunds and cancellations
- No refunds are permitted unless the event has to be cancelled or rearranged by us.
- Transfers are permitted with prior permission.
- You acknowledge that we own all intellectual property rights in the materials and service that we provide.
- You may use the materials for your personal use; you may not use them for training other people
- You will not alter any part of the materials
- If you would like to use any of our material in a way not covered by these terms, please contact us
- We warrant that you will not infringe any third party right by using our materials or service
- We will provide the training using reasonable skill and care
- Our training is, to the best of our knowledge, accurate. However, it is intended as general guidance only. It is not intended to constitute legal advice nor constitute a definitive or complete statement of the law on any subject.