Over the summer work has been continuing on re-designing the Unlock forum.
When we sent out an update back in June explaining our plans and sharing a survey asking for your views, several of you who responded expressed an interest in helping us test a pilot version when it became available.
We hope that a pilot version will be ready early in the new year and we are keen to hear from anybody who would be interested in helping us test it.
If you feel this is something you are able to help us with, please email email@example.com.
We’ll be in touch soon directly with those who have already expressed an interest.
Written by Debbie Sadler, Advice Manager at Unlock
Learn more about this topic
- Four bills currently going through parliament – and what they could mean for you
- Double your impact this week with the Big Give
- The Autumn Statement 2023 is a missed opportunity to support people with criminal records
- New research highlights discrimination against people with criminal records in labour market
- We’re hiring! Communications and Digital Manager (maternity cover)
Most popular articles from Unlock
- Call for evidence: DBS checks which reveal trans/gender history because of gender-specific offences committed in the past
- ‘Double discrimination?’ report published
- BBC Rip of Britain piece on insurance and convictions
- New report highlights potentially hundreds of unlawful criminal record checks by employers each year
- Some examples of people we’ve helped