Helpline - Contact Us
We ask that individuals contact us directly if possible. If family members or organisations contact us, we may need to speak to the individual concerned.
We will respond to every enquiry that we receive. We try to respond to queries as soon as possible, and aim at the very latest to respond within 5 working days.
Please note: Any personal information you disclose to us will be handled in line with our Data Protection, Privacy & Confidentiality Policy, and will not be shared with any third-party without your explicit consent.
For more information about the Helpline, click here.
Ways of contacting the Helpline
Our helpline is open on Tuesdays & Thursdays between 9am & 5pm as a minumum. We try to open it on additional days during the week but, as a small charity, this is always dependant on resources. Call 01634 247350 and press 1.
You can submit a question to us using our online form (we'll respond by email). Alternatively, you complete the form using Word and send it to us by email, post or fax.
You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please make sure you provide in your email the following information. You may want to copy and paste the below list and provide your answers next to each one. If any of the below information is not provided we may have to ask for further information before providing a response. Please include:
- email address
- contact telephone number
- type of individual that you are (individual with a criminal record, family/friend, support worker, prison/probation staff, financial services provider etc)
- details of your criminal record
- the specific question that you have
- any relevant background (including how you have tried to resolve the problem so far
- whether, in addition to providing an answer to your question, there is anything you would like UNLOCK to do to support you with in regards to this situation, and if so detail this
- any accompanying information (e.g. letters, documents etc)
You can write to us at Helpline, Unlock, 35a High Street, Snodland, Kent, ME6 5AG (providing the same information as above).
You can send us a fax on T: 01634 247351 (providing the same information as above.